Please read through our Terms & Conditions before placing your order.
- Cancellation policy. There are no refunds on pre-booked orders.
- The Wilderness Picnic Co takes no responsibility for specific allergic reactions if no notice thereof has been provided.
- For events or large groups, we require a 50% deposit one month in advance with full payment a minimum of 48 hours before the due date.
- It is best to place your order by 6pm for the next day delivery.
- The “Kiddies Picnic” is an add-on only and cannot be ordered individually.
- Please be responsible, and dispose of all left over packaging in the nearest refuse facility.
- Vouchers issued are only valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Our Approved Picnic Spots are public spaces and to the best of our knowledge they are safe to visit. The Wilderness Picnic Co is not liable whatsoever for any injury to yourself or those in your group, damage to personal property and/or loss of personal belongings when visiting any of our approved picnic locations. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you agree to the above indemnity.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.